complete guide to fba reimbursements

The Complete Guide to FBA Reimbursements

February 15th, 2016

Hello!

Today, I am very excited to announce a new guide that I have been working on over the past few months.  It is all about making sure that you are recovering all of the reimbursements that could be missing from your Amazon Seller account.  Introducing The Complete Guide to FBA Reimbursements:

3d

This guide walks through 10 different methods that you might be missing out on reimbursements from Amazon.  In the guide I cover everything from how to identify orders that you are owed reimbursements, to the exact text of the messages I use to open seller support cases.

With this guide, I am offering a comprehensive money back guarantee.  If you put every process outlined in this guide in action, and you do not receive more in reimbursements in the first 30 days than you pay for this guide, then I will issue a full refund.

It’s debuting at a special price for the first 7 days.  If you are ready to recover the reimbursements that are missing from your account, click here to get your copy of The Complete Guide to FBA Reimbursements.

20 responses to “The Complete Guide to FBA Reimbursements”

1. Fernando says:

I World like to contact Ryan to ask him about any questions to FBA process.
    Please could you send me a email adress to contact Ryan.
    Fernando

Hi Fernando,

Please feel free to ask your questions here in the comments, and I will see if I can help you out.

2. John Edwards says:

I want to take a minute to say how happy I am with my purchase of the Guide. I bought the book a few days ago and had a chance to finally go through all the steps yesterday. I have only been doing this for about a year and my sales haven’t been more than a couple thousand per month (and often less during the lean times when sourcing dried up), so I didn’t expect much. So far I’ve been reimbursed for $136 with more on the way. Very happy and wanted to say I made back the cost of the Guide – and more – within 24 hours of using it!

3. JJ says:

Is this an ebook, physical copy, pdf? How long is it?

4. Rick Smith says:

I bought the book but didn’t ever receive the email with the download link. Can you assist?

Hi Rick,

Sorry to hear about that. I just sent your personalized download link to the email associated with your comment. If you have any issue receiving it, please let me know.

5. Marchelle says:

I was unable to retrieve the update to the ebook and the link says access has been removed. How can I get the update?

6. Ryan M. says:

I purchased this book 5 hours ago. Found out that I had 2 shipments from 6 and 8 months ago where Amazon was missing a substantial amount of my inventory. Got a bit over $1,800 back.

Also reconciled my lost, damaged, and destroyed inventory (1280 units) to my reimbursements (374 units). So looks like over the next few months of submitting cases, I’ll have around $7,000 more coming my way.

Best $40 I ever spent. Thanks Ryan!

7. Roger says:

Hi
    Read one of your guest post on other website regarding ‘Other Concession’ Refund and already got back over £500 (UK Sterling) refund. Not sure is the UK system same US but just to show how much I love your work and hopefully get more money back at the same time. I want to buy this book, but currently I am in Taiwan, dose the price includes international shipping.
    Roger

Hi Roger,

That’s great to hear you were able to get that refund from the 1 post. I really appreciate the offer of buying my book as well! It is actually an eBook, so you would will get emailed access after purchasing.

8. Mimi Kriele says:

I started working the book 2 weeks ago and am delighted. It’s easy to follow and it works – we’ve been amazed at how much money was owed to us. Thank you!

9. Alan says:

Hey Ryan any discount codes available? Considering buying

10. Mark says:

Is this book still up to date and is the red one the latest version?